Saturday, May 19, 2012

Final Say Commentary: Parody Is A Sin

Final Say Commentary: Parody Is A Sin

So xXRawgasmXx actually told me he wanted assistance with his commentaries. Well, here ya go then. Here is a final say on your most recent video concerning the Weather Channel. The original video can be seen here: www.youtube.com Apparently The Weather Channel can't even make parodies anymore. The Weather Channel is usually a tame TV station so I would think they would never do anything too controversial. And this TV spot is no exception to the rule. If anything, this commercial could appeal to a wider demographic with this. It's not like it's demeaning or undermining the Christian religion. In fact, it portrays God in a positive light and I'm pretty sure Christians do believe in an "awesome" God. Unfortunately since I am a freethinker, this commercial does not affect my views on God, though that's an entirely different discussion. Songs used: Goodbye And Hello - Tim Buckley (1967) Que Vida - Love (1967) I do not own these songs. They are both owned by Elektra Records. Thank! you for watching and please comment.





0 comments: