Sunday, March 25, 2012

There'll Be No Sunshine If I Lose You Baby..

There'll Be No Sunshine If I Lose You Baby..

Well, My break from youtube lasted what? One , two days? HAH. I realized something today.. that you guys, you're my support system.. Without you guys i am nothing. Youre the ones i can rant to, and you;ll give me your best, heart-felt advise.. I never really realize dhow much my videos and i meant to some of you. reading the comments about me leaving warmed my heart that that manny people didnt want me to leave. So heres to you guys. to everyone who commented on my last video.. i love you all. Great ride today (: So happy with my baby.. As you can see, he crashed through a jump, but he was okay. i thought for sure that i was coming off.. and no i do not 'fake fall' EVER. i just have really sucky balance. so yeah. anyways, he was a saint today! love him. lesson friday, and i'm going to be DEAD tomarrow. going to the gym directly after school, then, staying at the gym , doing homework, and i have a zumba dance class and a yoga class back to back (: Follow on twitter and Tumblr! (: I love talking to you guys outside of youtube รข™¥ twitter.com www.tumblr.com Love Always, Shannon and Stretch





0 comments: