Monday, March 12, 2012

Juice-Young,Fly Produced by Pulse

Juice-Young,Fly Produced by Pulse

It's really chilly in philly , niggas always trying to act like they busy , or tipsy I hustle like nipsy for taste of that american pie , cheating on my girl even though I'll know she , I love you but I don't know why , I wanna but expensive things but that don't include a wedding ring , and that's church let the quire sing , pip peace in paradise , love ain't never nice , walking on ice , im walking on water , talking to your 20 year old daughter , we in the house like slaughter , with bad Spanish girls like we caught em at the border , got your bitch getting loose she think im sipping what she sipping im only drinking juice , Philly nigga Down to the Roots , where niggas shooting with no hoops , snitches giving cops the scoop , and they smoking like snoop , seeing is learning , fuck that seeing Is affirming , my money getiign straight is perming , Italian clothes , Spanish hoes , and the fur is German, like the local hoe my passion is burning , im dressed good proably can ! take your baby mama , I just want more commas ,never mind the drama , he say she say , girls on threewys , niggas take a mile when you give em a little le way , Im human I made my mistakes , I was speeding I needed my breaks , i has to be fate I t has to be real , you not hearing this shit you got to feel , I need a mill , pay my mama bills , man gotta make it they won't give it to me I got to take it .





0 comments: